Husband: aaj khane mein kya banaogi?..(.What will you cook today for dinner)
Wife: Jo aap kaho..whatevr you want
H: Dal chawal bana lo..make rice and lentil
W: Abhi kal hi to khaye the…but you ate them yesterday only
H: to sabji roti bana lo..then cook some vegetables and chapati’s
W: man nah ker raha hai Roti banane ka …..,I don’t feel like cooking chapati’s.
H: to chhole puri bana lo..then cook chhole poori
W: mujhe heavy heavy lagta hai..
H: eggs bhurji bana lo…
W: aaj guruvaar hai..Today is thursday
W: raat ko paraanthe kaun khata hai??..who eats parantha at night?
H: Hotel se mangwa lete hain?..then we can order from Hotel.
W: roz roz hotel ka nahi khana chahiye. hotel food shouldnt be eaten frequently.
H: kadhi chawal?
W: dahi nahi hai..no curd.
H: idly sambar?
W: usme time lagega.pehle bolna chahiye tha na!!….its time consuming..you should have told earlier.
H: Soup hi bana lo, usme time nahi lagega…..then soup is enough, wont take time evn.
W: woh koi meal thodi hai? Pet nahi bharta..soup is not a meal, and not filling.
H: phir ab kya banaogi?.now what will you cook?
W: wo jo aap kaho .whatever you want.
This I got in email..since it was in Hindi, wherever I found necessary I have tranlated in English.
This really happened at Paris Airport
One Indian passenger named Anantharaman Subbaraman arrived at Paris airport.
He ended up waiting for his visa for about 2 hrs for the authorities to call his name…
Finally, he got wild and went to the Paris Visa authorities and shouted why they haven’t called his name yet.
They retaliated and claimed that they have been calling him for the last hour and a half ………. and were wondering why he hadn’t responded!
The reason was made clear when the Paris immigration officer
announced his name again on the microphone as :
‘Another man , Super man’…:D
Just to add some stuff to my otherwise-empty blog, I put this “things to do before I die” list that I had prepared sometime back. Flicked some points from web and added some of my own. Read this and let me know if we have something in common. This list seems to be increasing in magnitude at a very fast rate. It will soon become infinite.
1. Attend at least one major sporting event: the Super Bowl, the Olympics, the U.S. Open. (National Football- NFL)
2. Swim with a dolphin, for that I have to learn Swimming first.
3. Have your portrait painted.
4. Learn to speak a foreign language and make sure you use it(Even I tried with French..:P)
5. Watch the launch of a space shuttle.
6. Spend a whole day eating junk food without feeling guilty.
7. Tell someone the story of your life, sparing no details.
8. Own a room with a view.
9. Fall deeply in love, helplessly and unconditionally with someone who loves you equally.
10. Learn how to take a compliment.
11. Buy a round-the-world air ticket and a rucksack, and run away.
12. Be a member of the audience in a TV show.
13. Ride a camel into the desert.
14. Plant a tree.
15. Be the Boss.
16. At least watch one world cup final in which India would be one team.I know I know I didn’t do this time.
17. Write the novel you know you have inside you.
18. Be someone’s mentor.
19. Shower in a waterfall. (Niagara Falls)
20. Learn to play a musical instrument with some degree of skill.(Again Hard luck with Guitar).
21. Teach someone illiterate to read.
22. See a lunar/solar eclipse.
23. Spend New Year’s in an exotic location. (At the Times Square Ball drop, NY)
24. Get passionate about a cause and spend time helping it, instead of just thinking about it.
25. Experience weightlessness. (on a water ride in Disneyland)
26. Learn dancing (preferably Salsa or Belly Dancing).
27. Sleep under the stars,(Started doing it,as my new house is having stars at the roof top.:P)
28. Donate blood (I m ready to give, none are ready to take).
29. Find a job you love.
30. Overcome your fear of failure.
31. Travel in a ship.
32. Donate money and put your name on something: a college scholarship, a bench in the park.
33. Buy your own house and then spend time making it into exactly what you want.
34. Drive a convertible with the top down and music blaring. (Does being a passenger count here?)
35. Learn to use a microphone and give a speech in public.
36. Scuba dive off Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
37. Attend one really huge rock concert.
38. Give to a charity — anonymously.
39. Create your own web site.
40. Skiing on Alps in Switzerland. ( Going on 22nd April 2011).
41. Set foot on each of the seven continents. (Just 2 covered India and Europe..:P)
42. Trek Himalayas.
43. Take African Safari.
44. Visit the source of one of the world’s great rivers like Amazon or Nile.
45. Climb an active volcano.
46. Photograph an endangered species.
47. Lose your way in a Forest/Jungle and then meet wild animals.
48. Kiss in rain.
49. Stand at the North or South Pole.
50. Ride a military fighter plane. (Have just seen them)
51. Climb the Great Pyramid of Egypt and shout.
52. Visit Disneyland.
53. Play Roulette in Las Vegas.
54. Visit Hollywood and the studios there
55. Walk the Golden Gate Bridge
56. Have your picture in the newspaper (for being a best student in my 12th)
57. Attend a school/college reunion.
58. Go to a film premiere.
59. Invent or discover something that changes the world for the better.
60. Spend a romantic evening with someone special in Paris.
61. Learn how to fix my own electronics gadgets.
62. Get a photograph taken by me published in some reputed magazine.
63. Own my own Island.
64. See a real missile/rocket/space shuttle
65. Get a tattoo.
66. Watch the sunset on a beach
67. Smile at strangers.
68. Become a pro at Cricket/Tennis or any sport.
69. Meet a childhood favorite actor/singer.
70. Write an article for a national newspaper.
71. Convert a room at home into a library and collect at least 10000 books.
72. Vote for someone on a TV reality show.
73. Get married to girl of my dreams and have a happy family with her.
Will add more to the list. What is on your must-do list? Suggest me more items to add to this list 🙂
Found this on a fellow blogger’s site; and I just couldn’t stop myself from posting it over here. 😀
Go on… how fast are you really? 😉
I know!!! Do you???? 😆 😆 😆