I would like to share some really useful productivity tools which I used daily in office as well as in home. it saves lots of time and very easy to use, some are really my favorites.
1) Everything search engine : Given by voidtools.com, it’s is an administrative tool that locates files and folders by filename instantly for Windows. Unlike Windows search “Everything” initially displays every file and folder on your computer. I personally like it very much because some time I create some folder name or files and forget where I have kept in my PC.It has couple of good features specially the CPU consumption and quick scan of hard drive and “Yes” “Everything” is Freeware.
2) Greenshot : Greenshot is a light-weight screenshot software tool for Windows,It’s also a Freeware and Open source,it has many good features including integration with office and outlook and you can easily edit the pic in editor. I recommend to use this tool as default screen shot tool.
3) Sysinternals : SysInternals are some are basic utilities which will help you to trouble shoot the your product, I mostly find it very useful in office. where I can use it to see all the process running in my pc and resource consumption.The suite contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. I find some very useful utility in this
4) KDiff : KDiff3 is a diff and merge program, I used this along with SVN (Tortoise SVN/), It has many good features which default diff and merge tool don’t have, I mostly use in the office. Just browse the link and you get more information about the features.
5) Pixlr: This is basically not a tool, it’s a online photo editor, which I like the most compare to others, it has 3 kind of editor based on the user comfort, I mostly use Pixlr Efficient, It’s very easy to use,even if you are not a good photographer but still you can make your pic’s better…….:D
So That’s all for today. You try all these tool and let me know your feelings, I will appreciate the comments.